Mixing blades for small scale use

Hi, After reading some old treads on mixing equipment.. I’m going to give the bench top drill project a go. I was hoping someone could post a picture of the best type of stirrer to use for emulsions during the cool down phase? My vessel diameter will be between 15-30cm to start.
The brand isn’t important, I just want to see design. @Bobzchemist @Zink @Perry you all had valuable input if you’d help?
THANKS!!!

Comments

• BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    I like coil impellers for a number of reasons, not least of which is that it's difficult to break a glass beaker with one, no matter how fast it's going.

https://www.thomassci.com/Equipment/Overhead-Stirrers/_/2f648f8a-e711-40ad-8146-ce7cfb41744d

Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • Paint stirrer with holes drilled on each blade.

• Thanks so much @Bobzchemist and @chemnc! Those are both so different so I’ll see what I can get my hands on.
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    Every time I get paint mixed to a shade, I fantasise about using one of those shaking machines to make emulsions.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.