Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General manufacturer recommendation please - airless pumps bottles or jars

• manufacturer recommendation please - airless pumps bottles or jars

Posted by goldie on December 8, 2017 at 8:22 pm

hello everyone ,
    im looking for recommendations of manufacturers for body lotion airless pumps bottle or jar who can make custom color. someone you work with them in the past or know they are reliable and fairly priced 

thank you a lot in advance
    Goldie

kot replied 6 years, 2 months ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • belassi

December 8, 2017 at 8:54 pm

Don’t you think it would be a good idea to first tell people where you are located, what sizes you want, and what quantity you’re looking for? This happens time and time again here. It wastes a lot of people’s time.

• goldie

December 8, 2017 at 10:03 pm

Belassi, i dont think my location is necessary because although im located in California i order from taiwan and Germany {taking into consideration my shipping costS ,ext} and to write that im wasting people time is not helpful and not very nice ,i was detailed when writing im looking for an airless pumps bottle or jars most{not all} manufacturers ask a minimum order between 5000-10000 and i asked particularly for someone people worked with before and is reliable! im flexible that’s why i didnt write other details just the ones who were important to me

• belassi

December 9, 2017 at 3:15 am

We have manufacturers here in Mexico too that I know of, but there isn’t much point in mentioning them for someone who is in Europe…

• goldie

December 19, 2017 at 6:45 pm

im located in California and eventually
     ordered from china 

• Jayhawk

January 1, 2018 at 5:30 pm

Goldie - Which manufacturer did you use? Belassi, can you please reference the manufacturers in Mexico for those of us in the USA who may be interested in working with them regardless of minimums? 

Thanks!

• belassi

January 2, 2018 at 2:41 am

I will try. The minimums are OK, the last place I bought 50 airless 70cl pumps. Very nice quality.

• davidw

January 11, 2018 at 3:52 am

@goldie If you are still looking for a manufacturer send me a private message on here.  I may be able to help you.

• kot

January 24, 2018 at 10:12 pm

DavidW, where are you, i am interested, but i am in UK.