UK based Cosmetic Chemist for New Organic Skincare Line

heynuheynu Member
edited August 2017 in Starting a cosmetic line
Hi there,

I am starting an organic skincare line for sensitive skin. I am keen on getting i touch with a freelance cosmetic chemist that is based on the UK. I need to formulate about 5 products for this project. Depending on budget this may increase. Also, I would need my products to be approved by Soil Association, therefore ingredients that are used would need to be supplied by organically certified suppliers. 

Do write down your contact details, share a little bit of your background & past experiences.

Looking forward to working with you.
Thank you. 

Comments

• PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
    edited August 2017
  • BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    Depending on what you want to formulate, you might be able to get help from Stephenson.
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • You might also try Judi Beerling, a cosmetic formulator and educator for over 30 years with a focus on green ingredients. See her LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/judi-beerling-b43433/?ppe=1
    Contact details: judi@pertechassociates.co.uk, +44 7803 082252
    I am a formulation chemist myself but she is the most knowledgeable formulator I have met in the field of natural or organic cosmetics.

• Thank you so much for all your helpful suggestions! I'll look into them now! Best, Nu