Seeking experienced Cosmetic Formulation Chemist in California

A contract manufacturer located in Newbury Park, CA is seeking an R&D Chemist with experience in personal care who can take on multiple duties within the organization. We are looking for a self-motivated person with strong communication skills and a great attitude. The candidate will work on creative and innovative formulations, validating formulas, scale up, optimizing cost, IL’s, stability and compatibility studies. Candidate must have a BS in Chemistry or related science field. Work schedule is 10 hours/day, 4 days/week from Monday to Thursday. If interested email your resume to Joey @cosdev.com

Comments

• hello sir,
    I'm Mohan from india.
    I have completed my B.Tech cosmetics & i'm interesting in your opportunity.
    looking for your positive response.
    my Mail id-doifodemohan2411@gmail.com  
  • BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    Just as a point of interest to those attempting to apply for jobs: (and I see this all the time, not just here)

If a posting says send a resume, just send the resume. Posting and asking the recruiter to contact you is a strong indication that you either do not understand English well, or that you do not follow instructions well, or both.

Ask yourself - would you want someone working for you who could not follow instructions?
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
  • Folks: How can I know if a particular lab is good? I don't know people. Not everyone's listed with the Better Business Bureau. I'm Googling for an hour and there's nothing, anywhere. 
    Ever heard of Centennial Cosmetic in Sunrise, FL?
  • PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
    @SheilaInBoston - I'd suggest you start a new discussion so more people will see it.