found the formula use by china manufacturer and claim natural?

hi guys, after googling for a while, i just came across these so called / 

"Natural formula Water Based pomade wax, Hair styles Excellent gel wax with good effect" 

by china manufacturer
so, i check the ingredient/material that have been use in the mixture :- 

petrolatum, ozokerite, phenyl trimethicone, kaolin, tribeheninin, mineral oil, oleyl alcohol, lanolin, slilica, lanolin alcohol, entha piperiata oil, fragrance, propyl paraben, mica, iron oxides.

by china manufacturer

can somebody verify these material?

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Natural-formula-Water-Based-pomade-wax_60198067940.html

thank you

Comments

• The list of ingredients does not correspond to the appreance of the products illustrated on your link e.g. a product containing mica or iron oxide would not be transparent.

There is no water in the declared formula thus the title "water based" is incorrect.

Phenyl trimethicone is completely a product of the chemical industry, not nature. It is very unlikely that the propyl paraben is naturally sourced, likewise the fragrance
  • Chemist77Chemist77 Member, PCF student
    That gotta be the worst copying I have seen of an LOI, don't trust a single word of it please. As @johnb pointed out, how can a water based pomade be without water in LOI. And Kaolin among other things, that says a lot about the gravity of imperfection here.