Looking for Freelance Chemist- Hair Dye Aerosol

I am looking for a freelance formulator to develop a demi-permanent hair dye range in aerosol form. Must have experience with aerosols and dyes. We are partnering with a CM in the States to manufacture and fill but want to own the formula.

Please email me with a short bio and contact details.
breezabriski@gmail.com

Comments

• Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    when you say demi-permanent, do you mean a direct dye (applied straight to the hair) or an oxidative dye (mixed with a developer prior to aplication)?

the former would be very messy in an aerosol can, and the latter would be extremely impractical to use in an aerosol format
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • Demipermanent is usually referred to as oxidative color without ammonia and with a low % peroxide. Since there are 2-components this is only possible with some kind of dual aerosol system (rare on the market). If you mean semipermanent/ temporary hair dye mousse it is quite straight forward.