CENTRAL FLORIDA CHEMISTS/ENTREPRENUERS

I am a hairstylist located in the central Florida area looking to start a product line for children.

If you are a chemist in this area or going to be in this area soon I'd love to meet one on one as I am new to this venture and would like a little more information on exactly what is needed to start the communication process of creating kid-friendly products.

Entrepreneur/hairstylist starting a line of children's shampoos, conditioners, beauty products, etc. who would like to talk about potential partnering then THIS POST IS FOR YOU AS WELL.

Comments

• BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    In my opinion, the optimum way of starting a line like this is to begin with private label manufacturers. They have low relatively low minimums, you're buying a tested formula, and digitally printed labels have come way down in cost.
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • Okay. Thank you.

Will I be able to meet in person with private label manufacturers?

I have researched formulas, and due to money I haven't been able to test them out. I also only know the basics and all of it is a little overwhelming. What are some good questions to begin with, when talking to a private label manufacturer about this?

Thank you for your time, and patience with a newby :)

-Mandy
    321-258-0330
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    @Bobzchemist Is absolutely correct. Even with a moderate budget it would be expensive to develop more than 2 or 3 Formulations at a time.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.