AAP Solubility

I'm looking to add aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate to an anhydrous formula. (Yes I know it's water soluble). 

I can't find any alternate solubility data online and I don't have much to work with. Hoping someone here knows if any of the following solvents will work.

Ethyl lactate
Isopentydiol
Dimethyl isosorbide
Ethoxydiglycol
Propanediol

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    Thanks for this. I have just sent a mail to Glenn Corp to see if I can get some of this to compare with Apprecier (L-Ascorbyl 2-Phosphate 6-Palmitate Sodium)
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • @Belassi: I'm interested to see how the performance matches up. It's significantly cheaper. Making Cosmetics and the Herbarie have it. 
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    Thanks Elise. I noted the price at the Herbarie, but I suspect that Glenn is the primary distributor. I'll see if I can update you if they quote me. Even at the Herbarie the price is $1800 compared with $2400 per kilo. I am probably going to include this in our anti-acne gel since apparently it's effective for that too, but not at a very high level, perhaps 0.25%
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.