Formula is as follows:
1) water qs 100%
2) Sodium LaurylglucosidesHydroxypropylsulfonate 19.00
3) Cocamidopropyl Betane 6.00
4) Sodium Bis-Hydroxyethylglycinate
Coco-Glucosides Crosspolymer 3.00
5) Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate 9.00
6) Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate 0.80
7) Fragrance 0.05
8) Caprylhydroxamic Acid and
Benzyl Alcohol and
Heated 1-4 to 50 C
Then it was difficult getting 5 & 6 to solubilize with a submersion blender even if I pulsed the blender.Only made a 500 gram batch for starters. I was being careful not to remove the blender where by more air would be captured into the system. I was going to get a slow speed mixer like @Bobzchemist
recommended for $170.00 but the shipping was $70.00. maybe next time.
I did leave out #8 as I found it had not been shipped to me yet. while an important preservative, would #8 assist to solubilize the product.
It looks like one of those christmas shaker globes with the snow. Maybe it is air bubbles in suspension. Can't get a real clear view of it as it has not settled yet.
Thank you in advance if anyone has input.