Teeth Whitening Project

MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
I have had a request to work on a Teeth Whitening product which is far outside of my area of expertise. If any Consultants are interested, I would be happy to forward the clients information.
markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.

Comments

• DavidDavid Member
    I am not an expert in this area either but are you referring to "real"  dentist teeth whitening  with high% of carbamide peroxide or just normal cosmetic toothpaste?
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    Carbamide peroxide.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • DavidDavid Member
    have seen a few of formulations - they don't seem to be to complicated - carbamide peroxide -  carbomer - sweetener - stabilizer..
    If you are interested and this is a project you would like, email me and I will forward the sales lead.
  • DavidWDavidW Member, PCF student
    You can do it, I have faith in you
    I wish I could. I think I could do the Formulation. However, being in the enviable position of being booked up until Mid-June, I can pass on any projects that are out of my primary area of practice. Rather than leave them in the cold I usually promise to make a referral as I will in this case.
  • DavidDavid Member
    edited April 2016
    Thanks @Microformulation  I would definitely give it a try if the client was in the EU - but I feel the distance is to far and also regulations may differ.
    @David I agree. I avoid any work outside of North America for the same reasons.