Another graduation degree in Cosmetic Science

Graduation courses in cosmetic science are really hard to find around the world, but seem to be a trend... I have just found this one in Sg (they are open to international students):

Pharmacy courses are cool, but at least in my country there are too much subjects which don't have anything to do with cosmetics. Public healthy system for instance. I don't think you need to learn a lot of how a public hospital works to formulate a soap. 

Comments

• MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    These courses are meant for people who will work with the full range of Cosmetics, which technically excludes soaps.

I have looked at several of these programs in the US and I would urge anyone getting a BS and seeking to get into a Cosmetic company to look into them.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.