Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General Requests / Opportunities Large scale contract manufacturer - anyone have a recommendation?

• Large scale contract manufacturer - anyone have a recommendation?

Posted by GripClean on June 28, 2015 at 5:00 pm

Hey everyone,

I have been working hard to bring a new industrial strength hand soap to market. I got a few large orders that exceeded my expectations (in a good way) and am in search of a contract manufacturer to produce and package this for me ASAP. I have found some suppliers via online searches, but am wondering if anyone has any positive or negative feedback working with some companies. A good word and great customer service can go a long ways… Any leads are appreciated.

I need someone that can make a:

Thick paste like cosmetic hand soap (do not need formulation service, just replicate what we have already created)

20,000+ units

Label and package

Thanks a lot!

Bryce Hudson

(760)419-2293

Bryce@gripclean.com

chemist1 replied 8 years, 9 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • microformulation

June 28, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Check with Bobzchemist. I believe that the company that he works with does this type of work.

• bobzchemist

June 28, 2015 at 11:40 pm

@GripClean,

Yes, we can probably do this for you at Beaumont Products. We make similar products, and we are set up to be contract manufacturers. Please contact me: rzonis@beaumontproducts.com
    Bob Zonis
  • GripClean

June 29, 2015 at 2:06 am

Email sent, thanks for the lead…!

• cosdev

June 30, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Our Company is located in California and we could probably help you with your project. Feel free to send me an email and we can discuss it further.

• chemist1

June 30, 2015 at 8:59 pm

KDC-Lynchburg