Tear-free, non eye irritating cream cleanser

Hi, I am developing a simple cleanser that doesnt cause eye irritation. Preferably PEG free. However, I cant seem to find the right surfactant system for it! 

I have tried - Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - which are all touted to be the most non irritating surfactants. 

Other ingredients in my formula (that i have ruled out for causing irritation) are - sclerotium gum, olivem 1000, oliwax, olive oil and geogard ultra. 

Surfactant load level is currently around 35%. pH is around 6. 

Any idea what it could be? OR is there a way to lower eye irritation that I am missing? 

Comments

• @krupabrahmbhatt I'd suggest you to check what similar products from big brand use. Just as an idea, poloxamers are used for producta that are applied near eye area, sometimes with some polysorbate.
  • PhilGeisPhilGeis Member, Professional formulator
    You can do better than just Geogard ultra.
  • I think that 35% ASM is way too much for face. It is a small area and you don't need a looooots of foam. [You don't need excess of foam for a product to clean as a matter of fact, but we do that for customers' perspective] 

I would go maximum 8-10% - e.g. 5% SCI, 3% Cocamidopropyl Betaine, 2% Decyl Glucoside or some superfatting agent.