Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General Requests / Opportunities Looking for Consultant on Balm - Production Issue

• Looking for Consultant on Balm - Production Issue

Posted by Foxtrot on November 1, 2022 at 2:08 pm

Hello everyone,

We are a small contract manufacturer that has run into an issue with a product we have been producing for years.  We have run various tests on the stability & micro of the balm, but we are still encountering the same issue (color changing).  

Please let me know if you would like to speak with us.  Thank you!

davidw replied 1 year, 3 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • mikethair

November 1, 2022 at 9:41 pm

Yes, I’d be willing to have a look at this for you.

• chemistry

November 23, 2022 at 3:27 pm

Yes Please you can feel free to share your issues with me i will provide you with the best solution. 

Please feel free to write to me via email : taha.yaseen991@gmail.com 

• davidw

November 23, 2022 at 10:20 pm

Why not pot more info about your formulation / ingredients and what is going on more specifically?  What color was it and what is it changing to?  What fragrance are you using?

• ariepfadli

November 29, 2022 at 6:11 pm

It’s browning issues? Check possibilities from phenolic compound, antioxidant, reducing agent, and temperature during production untill filling product, excessive heat with long periode time processing without antioxidant and anti browning ingredient will resulted darker or browning coloration of your product

• KMRCSMiami

December 2, 2022 at 1:54 am

Hi @Foxtrot, I am a product development consultant in Miami, Fl. You may check out my website at http://www.kmrcs.com and send me a message thru the “Contact” page.

Best of luck!

• davidw

December 5, 2022 at 3:26 am

@KMRCSMiami I own a contract manufacturing company in Miami, we should talk.