mineral water mist?

I bought clay high in minerals - and I like to make for myself a mistspray (for face and neck) with lots of these minerals, but of course without the particles. Is it possible to "wash" out the minerals from the clay? 
Tagged:

Comments

• MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    Not likely. Just look at some of the ingredients that purport to have the same "minerals" such as Dead Sea Salts (Caribbean Naturals has one if I recall correctly). https://www.caribnaturalproducts.com/products.html

Look for an INCI of "Sea Salt."

Lastly, other than a placebo effect, it is unlikely you are delivering any Cosmetic Benefits from the product. What COSMETIC benefits are you trying to deliver?

markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • yes, some sea salt is ok, but just a small amount. I like to give my skin some minerals - I only use a few drops of oil on my skin, so a mist before the oil is a great idea