Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General Requests / Opportunities Detergent formulation

• Detergent formulation

Posted by Anonymous on March 29, 2015 at 10:22 pm

To whom it may concern,

I have a small detergent business, where I buy and resell. But I have become  deeply interested in how these chemicals create products that we use on a daily. If there’s anyone out there that would like to tutor me on(detergent chemistry formulation) in connection with cosmetic formulation. I’m located in Kokomo, Indiana and traveling wouldn’t be a problem. I also would pay for all and any training that’s provided.

PUSH ENT

isaiah replied 8 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • gfeldman

March 30, 2015 at 4:01 pm

@pushent I would be glad to give you a quick lesson in cosmetic chemistry for the price of lunch ;) I live in Indianapolis, Indiana so it should be pretty convenient for you too! Also, on the side of my day job, I teach introductory college chemistry (so hopefully at this point I’m pretty good at teaching newbies).

My area of expertise lies in lotions and not so much detergents/shampoos, but I have a good enough grasp on the chemistry behind them that I believe I could be of help.

If you want to get in touch, send me a PM and I will give you my contact info.

• gfeldman

March 30, 2015 at 5:14 pm

(sorry, used slang, by newbies I mean those who are not terribly familiar with chemistry)

• isaiah

April 9, 2015 at 9:55 am

how are you gfeldman am a Ugandan by nationality. intrested in learning how to make detergents,lotions and shampoos.my email:musinguziisaiah@gmail.com
    regards.
    Isaiah(Uganda)