Currently i make cleansing products in a 200kg tank but as i have to make several batchs a week it is not convenient. So i am planning to purchase a 2000kg tank for production.
As for a 2000kg batch i need around 1900kg filtered water for cleaning and production and we do filter that water too with RO filters, the problem is where to store that much water before production. I may need to collect and store that water for several days or weeks.
I have 2 options.
1. purchase two 2000kg tanks. One for production and one for water storing. ( This will cost a lot and I won't chose this option unless there is no other option for me).
2. Store the production water in production tank before production.
1. Is it ok and safe to store production water in production tank for several days before production?
2. If yes then when should i sanitize the tank because before production it is already full of water?
3. What options are there or how other companies deal with this issue?