Article by: Perry Romanowski
In my talk about using the Internet to do cosmetic chemistry, I frequently say people should use Twitter. But I think people are having a hard time seeing the benefits. In this video, I will show you exactly how Twitter can be useful to a cosmetic formulator.
Here are the basic points.
1. Keeping up with industry news
2. Getting questions answered
3. Finding experts
4. Keeping track of competitors
5. Establishing yourself as an expert.
6. Finding out what consumers care about
7. Finding a job
Click on this link if you would like to find other cosmetic chemists on twitter.