Article by: Perry Romanowski
If you publish in the area of sunscreens, this might appeal to you. It’s hosted by the Florida SCC chapter and is an excellent event.
Call for papers
Authors are invited to submit titles and abstracts of no more than 150 words for original papers to be presented in podium format at the Sunscreen Symposium, which will be held Sept. 20-21, 2013 in Orlando.
Deadline for submission is January 31, 2013.
All topics related to Cosmetic Science will be considered for presentation. Topics of particular interest for submission of abstracts are:
- Global Harmonization of SPF and UVA Protection Standards
- Formulating Effective Sun Care Products
- Innovations and Trends – What is the Next Horizon in Sun Care?
- Sustainability and Green Initiatives
- Global Regulatory Updates/ Changes
- Educating Consumers / Connecting with Consumer Needs
- Long-Term Skin Health
- Anti-Aging Platforms
- Sun Care as Skin Care
- Evaluation of Sunscreen Drug Substances
How to submit
Submit abstract, bio and photo by Jan. 31, 2013 to:
2957 Herschel Street Jacksonville, Florida 32205
Or, via email FLSCCsun@gmail.com