Article by: Kelly Dobos
1. Rachel Ignotosky’s design work is inspired history and science. You can find a myriad of science themed prints in her Etsy shop, including a fantastic series of Women in Science prints. Marie Curie happens to be my favorite. Follow Rachel on twitter @RacheIiggy
2. For color chemists, a Pantone chip journal is a bold alternative to boring note pads. Pantone also has a variety of other fun products including mugs and flash drives.
3. This totally awesome chemist’s cocktail kit is the perfect reason to plan a get together with your nerdy friends.
4. For the microbiologist in your life, how about an adorable plush microbe?
5. Bowties are making a comeback… Bill Nye has been a fervent supporter for years. Hands crafted by Adam Speicher, these science themed bowties are the perfect touch of formal and fun. Styles range from atomic designs to oxytocin molecules.
6. For the scientist that loves to experiment in the kitchen, a molecular gastronomy kit.
7. Give your little genius the building blocks of scientific knowledge with Tiffany Ard’s geeky set of blocks.
8. Protect your technology and show off your love of science. Society 6 features an array of fun designs on covers for phones and laptops. Find your favorite molecule at the Molecule Store, a cool Periodic Table Laptop sleeve, or browse for more nerdy artwork created by hundreds of thousands of artists from around the world.