Article by: Perry Romanowski
Welcome to Day 5 of the 30 Days to Become a Better Cosmetic Chemist series
This 30 day challenge is all about giving you basic exercises that will improve your abilities as a cosmetic chemist.
In this episode
In today’s episode I’ll share:
- Information about stability testing
- Why stability testing needs to be done
- 6 step method for conducting a proper stability test
- Equipment needed to run a stability test
- Factors which determine a formula’s stability
- When you should do stability tests
Relevant to Exercise
See this video I did on stability testing
If you have questions about stability testing leave a comment below. Also, let us know how your mini stability test worked out.