Article by: Perry Romanowski
Welcome to Day 26 of the 30 Days to Become a Better Cosmetic Chemist series
This 30 day challenge is all about giving you lessons and basic exercises that will improve your abilities as a cosmetic chemist.
In this episode
In today’s program we’re going to discuss raw material samples including how to get them, when you should get them and what to do with them after you get them.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to get raw material samples from suppliers
- Alternative sources for obtaining raw materials
- What information you should collect about a material
- Questions you should ask about your new raw material
- How to evaluate a raw material
- The importance of testing new materials on a blind basis
Start your own raw material evaluation system.