Article by: Perry Romanowski
Welcome to Day 24 of the 30 Days to Become a Better Cosmetic Chemist series
This 30 day challenge is all about giving you lessons and basic exercises that will improve your abilities as a cosmetic chemist.
In this episode
In today’s program we will show you how to develop your online profile and why it is important to get accurate information about you on the Internet.
In this episode you’ll find:
- How to determine your current online reputation
- The benefits of a good online reputation and problems with a bad one
- What you can learn by Googling yourself
- Key elements to include in your LinkedIn profile
- Profile tips for other social media sites
- Tips for improving your online reputation
Take control of your online reputation. Go through the steps and figure out what your online reputation is now by doing a Google search of your name. Create a profile on LinkedIn and other social networking sites. Make sure the profile you create has the key elements of a good profile and reflects what you want the world to know about you. Think in terms of what a future employer might be saying about you.
Connect with me on LinkedIn!