Article by: Perry Romanowski
Welcome to Day 21 of the 30 Days to Become a Better Cosmetic Chemist series
This 30 day challenge is all about giving you lessons and basic exercises that will improve your abilities as a cosmetic chemist.
In this episode
In today’s program we cover how to figure out the cost of a cosmetic formula.
In this episode you’ll find:
- Four step method for calculating formula costs
- Getting your formula to be consistent
- Obtaining cosmetic raw material costs
- Calculating component costs
- Calculating the cost of the complete formula
For today’s challenge, I want you to figure out the cost of one of your formulas. Just follow the steps outlined above and you should be able to do it.