Allergens list calculator?

Hiya! Does any one have an allergens list calculator to know what allergens to list in a formula?? ive been looking for one to no avail... and if no one already has a working calculator, i am looking at making one! (and sharing of course)

Comments

• Very useful idea. To be useful it would have to be calibrated as to incidence and severity.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    in rinse-off products, the allergens are declared on the label if they're present in the final product at 0.01% w/w or more

in leave-on products, allergens are declared on the label if they're present in the final product at 0.001% w/w or more

your fragrance supplier will have a declaration stating what levels of declarable allergens are present in a given fragrance; to find out the levels in the final product, multiply the values on that declaration by the inclusion level of your fragrance
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • @bill_Toge thank you for that! Now i Just have to get my supplier to give me all that info..... Working on a resource now... will update soon