Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating Cosmetic Industry Sign up for the Teamworks Raw Material Summit to learn the latest technologies in ingredients

• Sign up for the Teamworks Raw Material Summit to learn the latest technologies in ingredients

Posted by oldperry on October 13, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you a FREE event coming up on October 29, 2020.

You can find more information and sign up here.

The event is our Teamworks trade show which is held in the Chicago area every other year. At this event Cosmetic & Household Raw Material Suppliers set up booths and share their wares.

Since we can’t host the live show this year due to the pandemic, we’re instead doing a “virtual” show like no other.

We are doing a full day of presentations featuring a different topic every hour.

Each hour will feature… 
    Subject introduction talk (15-20 min)
    Multiple new technology talks (30 min)
    Q&A session (time permitting)

Topics include…
    Cleanser
    Conditioners
    Polymers
    Thickeners
    Preservatives
    Colorants
    Fragrances and more

You can tune in or tune out of the program whenever you like. 

Register for the event here

There is a limit to 2000 sign ups and it is filling up fast. Even if you can’t make that particular day, if you sign up you’ll be able to watch the replay.

It’s going to be a full day jam packed with information about cosmetic raw materials.  And there will even be time for experts to answer your questions live.

I’m looking forward to seeing you all there.

Perry, 44

raveena replied 3 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • zainzbouazz

October 18, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Thank you ! Looking forward ! 

• oldperry

October 28, 2020 at 2:00 am

We are only 1 day away!

We’ve already gotten over 2400 people signed up.  I think the room maximum is 2000 at any time but as long as everyone doesn’t join at the same time it will be fine.  You can sign up and attend whenever you like during the day or watch the replay afterwards.

Register for the event here

• raveena

October 30, 2020 at 1:16 pm

Hi Perry
                I missed this event. Is there a recording of this event.

• Agate

November 1, 2020 at 5:26 pm
    Just finishing up watching the event on replay as I couldn’t make it on the date. I wanted to say thank you to Perry for the entertaining hosting and all the speakers for the interesting content! I had a great time watching, learned a lot of new things that I wouldn’t have easily found elsewhere and took note of the relevant contact information.
    To anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, I do recommend watching it on replay. I personally found the sections on thickeners, W/O emulsions and hair care particularly educational but would watch/listen to the whole thing if you can make time.
  • oldperry

November 2, 2020 at 1:42 pm

Thanks @Agate

If anyone wanted to re-watch any of the sessions here are the links you’ll need.

1. Morning - https://event.webinarjam.com/replay/51/1nwy0iy3cloiqpi1or
    2. Afternoon - https://event.webinarjam.com/go/replay/51/0vky9igwcxxfllf2
    3. Thickener track - https://event.webinarjam.com/go/replay/54/k64zrbz5s72u2s1

This is an exact replication of what went on yesterday so you’ll see all the content, comments, and a couple of the flaws. But we wanted to get this to you as soon as we could.  This will be available for the next 2 weeks and then it will go away. 

• oldperry

November 3, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Here is a better version of the replay.  (You’ll be able to fast forward and rewind to watch what you want.)

Teamworks replay

• raveena

November 5, 2020 at 5:32 am

@Perry
             I am really enjoying watching the videos. Very helpful. Thank you for providing such a wonderful resource for beginners.