Can you mix these chemicals? (Bay Area)

Hi, I'm an entrepreneur based in the Bay Area. I have an idea for a product but I'm not sure if it is chemically possible. Can you mix silicons such as dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, and Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer with Clays such as Pink Australian Clay or Chemical exfoliants such as Glycolic acid and lactic acid? If so, is it possible for the silicone to leave a smooth residue on the skin after the product is washed off? Please let me know, as I'm not sure if it is chemically possible. 

I'm also searching for a chemist to work with to develop a skincare line. I have a big vision for my company and would like to find someone who is well informed about formulating skin care products. I have had previous consultations with companies but I cannot find the right fit or they charged a little too much for my budget. for now I'm looking to develop just one product. Hope to connect with you! 

Comments

• MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    edited June 15
    "they charged a little too much for my budget"

This is honestly more of an indication that your Business Plan is under liquidated. If this is the case, it is a barrier to the market.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.