Placenta

Hello! I am new here. I am NOT a chemist. I have a question and I am struggling to find an answer and it has to do with skin care. 
I realize this is going to sound bizarre. I will explain myself. Please keep in mind that there is absolutely NO HARM done here!! 
I am a small breeder of show horses. I had a fellow breeder tell me that he sells the placenta to a skin care lab after the foal is born for skin care products for a decent amount of money. 
I have been searching for somewhere that might have use of this. Is there any one who can help me?? 
Lynn Carr 
mcarr@premieronline.net

Comments

• BelassiBelassi Member
    Bioextractos offers placenta extract.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • LJCLJC Member
    Are they in the United States? 
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    They are everywhere ...
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • LJCLJC Member
    Looks like Mexico. 
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    Hamol Biosolutions LLC is the USA associate.
  • LJCLJC Member
    Thank you so much!! I will look it up!! 
  • LJCLJC Member
    Apparently this place doesn’t exist. I sent three emails and they bounce back. 
    Does anyone have any other ideas for me??