Need info about manufacturer

Hello everybody 
I am new to this forum .
Looking for some help . I’m about to creat a skincare brand and trying to find a custom manufacturer with low minimum based in the U.S. 
Please , any information would be helpful.
Thanks 

Comments

• BelassiBelassi Member
    OK. Baby steps first. What's your brand name? That's step no. 1.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • NewaysNeways Member
    I’m in process now with brand strategist , doing some research and finding a name . 
  • MDULAKMDULAK Member
    let me know some details and I can then get you on contact with a facility in Florida.

spfsolar1@aol.com
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    OK. It will typically take you about 7 months from now before you get the brand registered. In the meantime you can design the logo and develop the products. Here is a hint: Do NOT try to compete with brand leaders in low-priced products. They have economies of scale that make your source costs look crazy.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    Belassi said:
     Do NOT try to compete with brand leaders in low-priced products. They have economies of scale that make your source costs look crazy.
    That might be some of the best advice you ever get. Know your market.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • JanineJanine Member
    We are an organic contract manufacturing company located in NJ. We can do min runs of 500 units. https://kind-mfg.com/