In case you were curious...

PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
Here's a story about a hobby of mine unrelated to cosmetic chemistry.

https://runningmagazine.ca/the-scene/chicagos-joggle-streaker-unfazed-by-frigid-weather/

What are some of your hobbies beyond formulating cosmetics?

Comments

• You're killing it Perry! Laundry day this week is going to be a bummer!
  • You go, Perry!! Hope to see you live till at least 107 in great health :))
  • And my weird hobby is writing about urinary tract infections :))

• Nice photos perry, well done!
  • I become interested in crafting hobbies, collect the supplies, then listen to my husband complain about me never using them ?
  • I write books.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    I volunteer at an Animal Shelter.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
    edited January 2019
    @Bubbles - Indeed!
    @AVisotsky - urinary tract...interesting
    @asafvarlix - Thanks!
    @Soexcited - Don't read The Magic Art of Tidying Up - you'll get rid of everything
    @Belassi - what type/topic? Fiction? Nonfiction?
    @Microformulation - Nice. I also volunteer at a Cat shelter. That's mostly because I like animals but my wife is allergic to cats & dogs.
  • ozgirlozgirl Member, PCF student
    @Perry What a great achievement!

My hobbies are Scrapbooking and Tap Dancing.
  • ngarayeva001ngarayeva001 Member
    edited January 2019
    Perry it’s very impressive! Great to know more about people on the forum. 
    @Belassi I found your books on Amazon:)
  • Ah yes. Searching my name on Amazon books will find them. Currently working on a thriller set in the UK.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • ChristopherChristopher Member
    edited February 2019
    Perry said:
    @Microformulation - Nice. I also volunteer at a Cat shelter. That's mostly because I like animals but my wife is allergic to cats & dogs.
    I have an essential oil that can help with that...... :#