Instant lift cream

Anyone has experience or knowledge about the INSTANT LIFT CREAM, please share with me. I tried to understand but really not understand it and concepts.

Thanks in advance 

Comments

• Do you have a specific product in mind? Provide a link and maybe an ingredient list to get an answer.
  • @Perry, thank a lot. 
    here is the link:

• Yes, those products generally include a polymer that contacts upon drying and also contains fillers and pigments to create the appearance of wrinkles disappearing before your eyes.  The most popular one is Plexaderm that uses sodium silicate as the contracting polymer along with anti-wrinkle tripeptides.

It's essentially an optical illusion ... the polymer contracts pulling the skin taut and the wrinkles seem to disappear.  The effect lasts about 6 - 8 hours.
    Chemist/Microbiologist formulating in the Organic & Naturals arena under ECOCert/Natural Products Assn/Whole Foods/National Organic Program guidelines focused skincare & haircare products. 

Provides Formulation Development and Lab-Scale Contract Manufacturing Services.  See website for details www.desertinbloomcosmeticslab.com

• @MarkBroussard, is there any natural ingredients for instant lift ?
    Thanks
  • Rahn has a product called Liftonin Express that you might find interesting
    Chemist/Microbiologist formulating in the Organic & Naturals arena under ECOCert/Natural Products Assn/Whole Foods/National Organic Program guidelines focused skincare & haircare products. 

Provides Formulation Development and Lab-Scale Contract Manufacturing Services.  See website for details www.desertinbloomcosmeticslab.com

• Givaudan has a Cosmos/Ecocert certified polymer blend called Easyliance 2.0 which also provides the same effect.
    Dabbling Formulator — Qualified Cosmetic Safety Assessor — experienced in claim substantiation & EU regulatory affairs.
  • Is this for personal use or a potential for market product @Dtdang
  • @Sibech Do you know how I can get hold of this product in the UK? 
  • edited February 6
    @MaisR Contact givaudan to hear who your local distributor is for their Active Beauty portfolio.

I don’t know if it is available from resellers/repackages for hobby use.
    Dabbling Formulator — Qualified Cosmetic Safety Assessor — experienced in claim substantiation & EU regulatory affairs.
  • @Sibech I will do that, thank you. I hope it is available for hobby use!
  • Thanks all for inputs 
    i also found orpha-tight from dms
    instant lift from tri-k
  • But no experience on them yet

• @Soexcited, just for fun