Shower bar

Hi all
Does anyone have experience in formulating shower bar? Thanks

Comments

• Sorry. Formulating, no. Installing? 
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • @Belassi in da hous!!! I always appreciated your humour but this is the best of all. I am stealing this picture.
  • Responding to the question: yes. Details?
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    My shower bar has a kegerator. I am enjoying @Belassi's creative answers to these vague requests.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • @ngarayeva001 can you give me an idea on ingredients that will make the product hard? 

• You need powdered surfactants such as SLSa, SCI (about 70%) waxy emulsifier (say BTMS), you can use stearic acid to make it harder (but it will be draggy). And you absolutely need sodium lactate. It makes bars harder.
  • Chemist77Chemist77 Member, PCF student
    edited January 22
    @Belassi you are on the way to having your own SNL on chemists corner soonπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • @ngarayeva001 Thank you so much :)