• sven

December 9, 2018 at 4:27 pm

came across magnetic water

• doreen

December 9, 2018 at 4:29 pm

:D :D  

• doreen

December 9, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Proper INCI for magical rose water! I love it, where did you find this, Sven
    ? :joy:

• chemist77

December 9, 2018 at 4:37 pm

They had the guts to mention the contact numbers as well. Just too audacious. 

• gunther

December 9, 2018 at 6:06 pm

Holy Water:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_water

At least the wording seems right
    ‘that we believe to be more beneficial’

• markbroussard

December 9, 2018 at 6:37 pm

Note that it is pink in color … Rose Oil is not Red … there is no solubilizer mentioned on the LOI, but there is no separation.

Recommened In The Edgar Cayce Reading tells you all you need to know … Adulterated Quack Water

• das

December 9, 2018 at 6:44 pm

Seychelles, what a wonderful place. Now besides money laundering they make water laundering too, full service.

• Gene

December 10, 2018 at 3:21 am
  • chemist77

December 10, 2018 at 3:53 am

And miraculously I never heard of this soap ever??

• microformulation

December 10, 2018 at 4:13 am

We had a client once insist that we buy “magnetic water” that had been aligned by a “laser” in a cave in Ukraine. They had to have it. We priced it out for them vice deionized water from our water system. Guess what, they really didn’t need to have it then.

• Sibech

December 10, 2018 at 5:05 am
    @MarkBroussard I see no ducks on that LOI, are you sure there is quack water and not just plain regular humbug water!
    There is a tonic water from La Mer with “Declustered Water” something so stupid, that I still remember what product it was! https://www.cremedelamer.com/product/20180/26246/cleansers-and-toners/the-tonic/face-toner#/sku/48998

• ngarayeva001

December 10, 2018 at 8:31 am

This water is so magical that it emulsifies oil and colors it without help of “chemicals”

• ngarayeva001

December 10, 2018 at 8:38 am

@Sibech, this one is in my top 10 of obnoxious claims:
    https://www.beautypedia.com/products/cellular-eye-make-up-remover/?archive_search=%2F%3Fs%3DEye%2BMake-Up%2BRemover
    “Cellular” makeup-remover made of cellular cyclomethicone, cellular esters, cellular water and cellular parabens (it’s duo-phased). 60 GPB in the UK. Because it’s “cellular”…

• em88

December 10, 2018 at 10:06 am

What if you magnetize water first and than vortex? 
    Going to brand mag-vor myself! 

• Sibech

December 10, 2018 at 8:51 pm
    @em88 That obviously doesn’t work, you would completely randomize the previous aligned water molecues… geez can’t you do any logical thinking and REAL science! (For people who does not deal in irony, this was a joke).

@ngarayeva001 I can say nothing but… sigh….
  • microformulation

December 10, 2018 at 8:57 pm

In our case, it was even worse. Initially, they wanted to use the special water, they wanted the finished goods aligned with Magnetic North (seriously) AND they wanted the product produced under some weird alignments of the astrological planets. Yes, this is true. This is what Sales brought us. In the end, when price versus benefit was considered, the special water became DI Water, I didn’t have to buy a compass and I didn’t have to come in at 2 something AM to make the product. True story.

• ngarayeva001

December 10, 2018 at 9:15 pm

@Microformulation, cosmetic consultant should be in top 10 most stressful jobs. 

• microformulation

December 10, 2018 at 9:25 pm

Not stressful as much as entertaining. Marketers (in a larger setting) create a great deal entertainment. “A Bright white Body Wash using 45% Beldi Soap?” Sure, no problem.

• Sibech

December 11, 2018 at 10:59 am
    @Microformulation How much titanium dioxide do you think it takes to cover up that colour? and why 2 AM - did the lunar phases also change the requirements?
  • em88

December 11, 2018 at 2:11 pm

@Sibech, I have a special equipment for the vortex. lol 

• microformulation

December 11, 2018 at 2:23 pm

The Vortex is outdated. We use the Matrix now.

• ozgirl

December 12, 2018 at 9:56 pm
    Wow. There are some “unique” claims out there. :)
    I didn’t realise that I needed to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to be a Cosmetic Chemist. I need some more magic in my lotions.
  • microformulation

December 13, 2018 at 8:45 pm

We were supposed to manufacture at 2 AM. It was based on some overly complicated astrological moon cycle that peaked at a certain time. The owner of the company (which I never saw anywhere in the market) wanted to design Cosmetics to be “aligned” with the client’s “reading.” Sales signed her on because her check cleared.

• das

December 13, 2018 at 10:01 pm

Money talks. Let’s all admit that we would dance naked with a shaman over a reactor if the money is worth it.