Need formula for Dishwash Soap bar.

Hello, i wish to start a dishwash soap bar line on small scale, please help with formula, i am unable to understand the formulation found on Google. Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications.
  • @Microformulation You are a professional expert in these matters right? How much would you charge for the formulation advice and step-wise guide for production.
  • That is really something that would have to be discussed via Emails and on the phone. Honestly, I will rarely work with lines that manufacture themselves for various reasons. We are really positioned more for assisting moving smaller lines to the market. As you grow, you will not be able to manufacture and operate day to day operations.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications.
  • ok  thanks for the input