Thyme Leaves?

I came across this, which appears to be powdered Thyme leaf.
Now I suspect their are people here with experience of this ... my question is does it actually work?
Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.

Comments

• It might work via placebo effect.
  • This isn't what one would normally call "Thyme" in English. Thyme is most commonly Thymus vulgaris, but they list the botanical name as Herpestis monniera, which I believe is more commonly known as Bacopa monnieri, which is Brahmi. I've never personally used it, but I know that it is one of the most popular traditional ayurvedic herbs for supporting hair health. I did a quick search on Google Scholar and found no research to support or refute any of the claims.

And yes, it might work via placebo effect. There is a lot of suggestion online that Brahmi can work all sorts of miracles for hair - and a strong placebo effect is worth something!
  • Aha. Very useful post, thank you very much for your time.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.