Candle Formula

Hello.  I know nothing about candles, and I know this isn't posted.  So if anyone knows any sample formulas I can pass along to my friend for reference that would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

Comments

• You can find the instructions for making table candles at 1min 03 sec.
    Design of anti-aging creams, gels, and serums; shampoos; and therapeutic cosmetics. In-house label and box design capability.
  • I would seek out the proper forums. There are candle forums and groups that will be much more helpful than this forum. They are targeted towards this product and have numerous experienced people participating.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications.
  • @Microformulationany suggestion on a proper forum? @Belassi haha!
  • @chickenskin
    A candle making forum perhaps?
  • markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications.