Licorice CO2 extract

Hi,

I would be very grateful if someone recommend me a website in Europe that sells small quantities of Licorice CO2 extract. 

Comments

• Don't bother, get it from China. You can buy either the yellow-brown powder (12% concentration, lots of saponins, relatively soluble) or the pure acid or pure potassium salt.
    Design of anti-aging creams, gels, and serums; shampoos; and therapeutic cosmetics. In-house label and box design capability.
  • How about the colourless salt? (dipotassium glycyrrhizinate)
  • edited February 14
    Same. 
    Design of anti-aging creams, gels, and serums; shampoos; and therapeutic cosmetics. In-house label and box design capability.
  • Googled and found useful information abut the colourless salt. Very helpful. Thank you!
  • edited February 17
    @Belassi
    Ok, thanks! :+1:

@natureAl
    Good luck!
  • Thank you Doreen81!
  • You're welcome! :+1:

• MC Biotec is the supplier I use. Wide range of actives. Good price.
  •  Thank you Belassi! Hope they ship to Albania, because there are so many suppliers that do not and some of them do not answer when I try to contact. 
  • I have used Naturally derived Licorice extracts to some limited effect. I have used the derivatives such as Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate to much greater effect.

I will say though, whenever I hear about Licorice Extract, I always think of @Belassi. For me he is now permanently linked to the product in my mind! :D

markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications.