Regulatory status USA and Japan

A raw material provider recientely send me the regulatory status  of its material for Japan and US. It appears a USA PCPC (CTFA) Id No. and for Japan a JCIA No. Does anyone know the link of the databases to find these numbers? 

Sign In or Register to comment.