Slimming gel formulation needed - Cosmetic Science Talk

Slimming gel formulation needed

Greetings,

We are looking for slimming gel formulation. 
Kindly contact me for more details.

y[dot]ghandi@gmail[dot]com

Regards.

Comments

• Generally speaking, we require that people asking for help detail the steps they've taken to find the information themselves first.
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • It would also help if you could say what you mean by "slimming gel".  Is that a hair care product?  Or is that an anti-cellulite product?  Or maybe it's something else.
  • If you are referring to an anti-cellulite product, there are some pertinent articles in this months Cosmetic and Toiletries. As for just giving you a Formulation, that is really like asking for free product. Many of us in this forum do this for a living and it is counter-intuitive that someone would just give you a Formulation.

I have done several if you would like to look at our website and consider a Formulation service.

markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications.
  • Hi,

Thanks for your comments. The post about fat burning gel. We planning to launch this product in Malaysia next year. We have our own OEM factory to cater the manufacturing, at the moment we looking for formulation only.
  • @Ghandi you mean a formulation to produce commercially without spending a dime???
  • That is how I read it. @mikethair is about the only regular contributor who I can think of who is located in that region, but of course he, like the rest of us wouldn't provide free work product (a complete Formula that is safe, effective with manufacturing instructions).
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications.
  • Fat burning gel. LOL  :D
  • you could try thickening a solution of sulphuric acid with xanthan gum

it would be a gel, and besides fat, it would also burn skin, hair, bones, organic material in general, some plastics and quite a few different types of metal
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • I for one think there is little point in discussing "fat burning" products because, as everyone here knows, they don't work and are merely ways of extracting money from the gullible.
    Design of anti-aging creams, gels, and serums; shampoos; and therapeutic cosmetics. In-house label and box design capability.
  • easy, buy a gel (anyone will do)

put it on the ground, bend down, pick it up. The bend down to place it back on the floor.

repeat as required.

• The ones I know about are menthol gels or creams. What the "slim pros" usually do is use it with plastic wrap to induce sweat. The gel does nothing but a hot/cold feeling, but they can overcharge the customers for wraping them like leftovers.

And it works...
  • There are numerous modalities that they try. Years ago aminophylline was hot as was caffeine. Now, Provital has some slimming actives. Provislim and Coffee ECO.