Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General Requests / Opportunities Slimming gel formulation needed

• bobzchemist

December 4, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Generally speaking, we require that people asking for help detail the steps they’ve taken to find the information themselves first.

• oldperry

December 4, 2017 at 8:47 pm

It would also help if you could say what you mean by “slimming gel”.  Is that a hair care product?  Or is that an anti-cellulite product?  Or maybe it’s something else.

• microformulation

December 4, 2017 at 10:06 pm

If you are referring to an anti-cellulite product, there are some pertinent articles in this months Cosmetic and Toiletries. As for just giving you a Formulation, that is really like asking for free product. Many of us in this forum do this for a living and it is counter-intuitive that someone would just give you a Formulation.

I have done several if you would like to look at our website and consider a Formulation service.

• Ghandi

December 6, 2017 at 3:37 am

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. The post about fat burning gel. We planning to launch this product in Malaysia next year. We have our own OEM factory to cater the manufacturing, at the moment we looking for formulation only.

• chemist77

December 7, 2017 at 2:30 am

@Ghandi you mean a formulation to produce commercially without spending a dime???

• microformulation

December 7, 2017 at 3:25 am

That is how I read it. @mikethair is about the only regular contributor who I can think of who is located in that region, but of course he, like the rest of us wouldn’t provide free work product (a complete Formula that is safe, effective with manufacturing instructions).

• doreen

December 10, 2017 at 11:32 am

Fat burning gel. LOL  :D

• bill_toge

December 10, 2017 at 2:59 pm

you could try thickening a solution of sulphuric acid with xanthan gum

it would be a gel, and besides fat, it would also burn skin, hair, bones, organic material in general, some plastics and quite a few different types of metal

• belassi

December 10, 2017 at 4:29 pm

I for one think there is little point in discussing “fat burning” products because, as everyone here knows, they don’t work and are merely ways of extracting money from the gullible.

• roddelta

December 11, 2017 at 4:42 am

easy, buy a gel (anyone will do)

put it on the ground, bend down, pick it up. The bend down to place it back on the floor.

repeat as required.

• das

December 12, 2017 at 12:06 am

The ones I know about are menthol gels or creams. What the “slim pros” usually do is use it with plastic wrap to induce sweat. The gel does nothing but a hot/cold feeling, but they can overcharge the customers for wraping them like leftovers.

And it works…

• microformulation

December 12, 2017 at 3:14 am

There are numerous modalities that they try. Years ago aminophylline was hot as was caffeine. Now, Provital has some slimming actives. Provislim and Coffee ECO.

• Ghandi

November 19, 2018 at 4:33 am

There are numerous modalities that they try. Years ago aminophylline was hot as was caffeine. Now, Provital has some slimming actives. Provislim and Coffee ECO.

Thank you Microformulation. Will check with local provital distributors.

• microformulation

November 19, 2018 at 2:23 pm

@Ghandi @Belassi was simply trying to point out that the efficacy of these products is sketchy, at best. He can’t “do it” because the Science simply doesn’t support the claims. I have made these products before on numerous occasions, but honestly, the claims were always pretty slick and the products ineffective. I would say, if there were a product that could do this, it would be pretty well known and it would dominate the market. No such product exists.

• ngarayeva001

November 19, 2018 at 6:03 pm

All these anti-cellulite products come with a recommendation
    to massage them into skin for X number of minutes. If they do anything it’s a temporary
    lymphatic drainage effect. Cellulite is genetic, as well as under eye dark circles
    and pores. And no cosmetics is going to help with it.

• david

November 19, 2018 at 9:52 pm