Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating Cosmetic Industry Competitors don’t care about INCI

• belassi

November 11, 2017 at 12:19 am

http://yeguadalareserva.com.mx/2017/
    Their site. Now, I think I have an idea why they don’t list the ingredients properly. Could the secret ingredient be mare’s urine? Remember that guy who appeared briefly with the camel urine project?

• das

November 11, 2017 at 2:59 am

LMAO it’s even misspelled. I came across that brand a few months ago doing research about animal shampoos, it was actually presented like a leading case on the niche. The curious thing is that they exported it to Europe and Middle East. With that label, really??.

• mikethair

November 11, 2017 at 9:15 am

Who cares. You could spend a lifetime chasing these types of brands. My approach…. focus on mmy own brand and get on with it.

• belassi

November 11, 2017 at 6:07 pm

There is no way I am making a product with urine. I can hardly imagine the negative marketing impact on the rest of our products.

• oldperry

November 13, 2017 at 3:59 pm

@mikethair - I agree. There is so much work to do to market your own brand that worrying about competitor’s is not productive. The key is to find your audience, make products for them, make them love you, and what your competition does is irrelevant.