EU PIF file assembly and responsible person - Good 3rd party options?

I'm getting most of my products into the European market, and will need PIF files assembled for them before I can have fun figuring out how to import them from the US most effectively.

We have most of the testing results at hand, but I feel it'd be most effective and professional to use a 3rd party to be the responsible person and assemble the file(s).

I know QACS in Greece offers this service (along with reasonable PET tests), any other good options and estimated cost/product?

Comments

• Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    Microbiological Solutions Ltd. and Advanced Development & Safety Laboratories in the UK offer this service; don't know about the cost though
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    I have used Colin Sander's on numerous occasions.

http://colinsbeautypages.co.uk/colins-cosmetic-consultancy/

markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • ZinkZink Member
    Thanks, I will let you know what I find.