isoamyl laurate (Dermofeel Sensolv) / Jolee 7750 - Cosmetic Science Talk

isoamyl laurate (Dermofeel Sensolv) / Jolee 7750

Hi guys. I am talking to Oleon about getting a sample of this. I will be very interested in any comments you might have, if you have used this ingredient. Thank you.
Special interests: anti-aging creams, gels, and serums; sulphate-free shampoos; and therapeutic cosmetics.

Comments

• @Belassi:

Isoamyl Laurate is my go-to alternative for Silicones ... just drop it in like any oil.  I have been very pleased with the results.
    Chemist/Microbiologist formulating in the Organic & Naturals arena under ECOCert/Natural Products Assn/Whole Foods/National Organic Program guidelines focused skincare & haircare products. 

Provides Formulation Development and Lab-Scale Contract Manufacturing Services.  See website for details www.desertinbloomcosmeticslab.com

• Great. Mark, is it easier to emulsify than silicones? 
    Special interests: anti-aging creams, gels, and serums; sulphate-free shampoos; and therapeutic cosmetics.
  • Yes, it is easy to emulsify.  No issues.
    Chemist/Microbiologist formulating in the Organic & Naturals arena under ECOCert/Natural Products Assn/Whole Foods/National Organic Program guidelines focused skincare & haircare products. 

Provides Formulation Development and Lab-Scale Contract Manufacturing Services.  See website for details www.desertinbloomcosmeticslab.com

• I want to try it in conditioner with Plantaquat NS from Basf in green formula. I need good glide. I don't now why, but it problem. Isoamyl Laurate can be solution in it problem? How you think?

• Try cola Moist a cationic polymer from Colonial at 1.5% active good slip