Hair product colouring

Hi,

I am looking to add some colour "naturally" to my hair pomade. Any suggestions? I am looking for a green and a black colour.

Thanks,
Nathaniel

(Not sure if I put this thread in the right category, if not, please let me know.)

Comments

• you could try kaolin, bentonite or a similar clay, provided you can find one in a shade you like
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • I would have thought that very intense green stuff that Bob is always talking about, should be good eh? chlorophyllin something or other.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin 
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • Thanks for the great responses! This is exactly what I needed.