Searching for a previous post on Formulating Liquid Body Wash

Kindly point me to the post on Formulating Liquid Body Wash. I'm searching through the forum for it but couldn't locate it.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• It is unreasonable for us to search with such limited information. Please give some more detail of your requirement(s) and, perhaps, put that information in the search box - top, right and click the "go" box.
  • BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    Maybe it's not in the forum? Perry also puts many useful articles on his blog.
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • I'm actually looking for a Liquid Body Wash formulation that is not harsh (non-drying) on the skin but rather moisturising or at least leave the skin as is. I didn't want to open a fresh discussion on a topic that may have been discussed. I just want to take a look at an already existing post instead of starting a new one. 
  • Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.