Recommendation for Viscosity Meter

Sorry if this question has been posted previously, I tried a search but nothing specifically.

Any recommendations for general a Viscosity Meter suitble for  range of liquids and creams?

Dr. Mike Thair
Cofounder & Chief Formulator
Indochine Natural


  • Brookfield or Brookfield-type vicometers are pretty much standard especially as they can be adapted to measure a very large range of viscosities.
  • Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    +1 for Brookfields

    if you want to measure creams and gels, you'll want the heliapath and T-bar spindles too
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
Sign In or Register to comment.