Suggestions for contract manufacturer in UK

Hi everyone!

I'm starting a new colour cosmetics brand and would like to launch a line for matte lipsticks first. I'm very new to this industry but have been researching and reading a lot and now I'm trying to find a good manufacturer that would provide full services from turning an idea into a fully tested ready-to-buy product. I'm from the middle east but frequently visit the UK and would like to explore my options in the UK for contact manufacturing/filling/packaging for a pilot run of 2500-5000 units. Would appreciate your suggestions!

Thanks..

Comments

• Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    edited April 2016
    there are many contract manufacturers in the UK, but very few make colour cosmetics; the two that I know about are Surefil in St. Helens and Pascalle in Stoke

as I've never dealt with them personally, I've no idea what their prices or minimum quantities are like
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • RoboRobo Member
    I've personal experience of dealing with Surefil and would recommend them. Their formulas are quite simple, but they are certainly a very nice company to deal with. 
  • t4m456t4m456 Member
    Hello NMJ

In packaging and filling we also can help you.
    Feel free to contact me.

Best,
    Tamas
    www.ibipack.hu
  • KhanKhan Member
    Hi NMJ,

I'm also looking to launch a new makeup brand. Would you at all like to have a conversation? I live in UK.

Regards

Sohail