Worldwide licensing deals: Where to find / Who to ask for advice? - Cosmetic Science Talk
Voting is now available!

If you are happy with a post and you find that it is useful for the community or a question is a good one, please give it an up-vote by clicking on the black up arrow next to to post.

If you think the post is not appropriate or poorly asked, give it a downvote.

Let me know what you think.

Worldwide licensing deals: Where to find / Who to ask for advice?

I've had a EU distributor take interest in some of the formulas I'm developing and need to talk to someone who has experience with worldwide licensing deals; in this case creating a new company that'll exclusively license 4 formulas, the company would later get sold to a large chain if a one year market trial is successful. 

Let me know if you know of anyone and what their rates are, or even if there are good books on the subject you'd recommend :)

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You probably need to ask this question on the SCC and/or SCS groups on LinkedIn. Otherwise, I got nothing, sorry.
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • Thanks will do, any lead is helpful!